Arlington Mortgage Brokers – Arlington, Virginia is currently becoming an increasingly popular tourist destination due to its rapid growth. The city is a terrific area to live for almost anyone. It offers great employment prospects, a rich military heritage, and lots to see and do. Do you intend to relocate to this thriving hub and make the most of it? This article will educate you on city living, real estate, and qualified mortgage brokers that will help facilitate a seamless homebuying and financing experience for you.
Getting to Know Arlington
A world-class neighborhood and popular tourist attraction, Arlington is only five miles from the nation’s capital. With a size of just under 26 square miles, it is the smallest self-governing county in the United States. Arlington is a fantastic area to live and work, making it so much more than just your average tourist destination.
The Arlington community has grown and thrived as a result of its strategic location within the metropolitan area, high-quality residential neighborhoods, skilled workforce, and accessibility by car, airline and public transportation. Arlington is a great place for anyone, especially since it has so much to offer.
City Attractions and Facts
- Suburban Vibe: Arlington residents enjoy a laidback suburban vibe, and the majority own their homes. There are many parks and cafes in Arlington, and the population consists mainly of families and young professionals.
- Public Schools: The city’s public schools are rated higher than the national average.
- Higher Education: 72% of Arlington inhabitants have bachelor’s degrees, making them among the most educated people in the country. There are numerous institutions in and around the city for anyone relocating to the Arlington region in search of higher education.
- Ideal Location for Everyone: With a crime rate 61% lower than the national average, an abundance of green space, a booming housing market, buzzing nightlife, and an unemployment rate of 2.8% (lower than the national average of 3.7%), the city is a great area for singles, adventure seekers, families, military members, and retirees to live.
- Strong Employment and Economy: Arlington’s economy continues to be on the upswing, as seen by the predicted 2.7% rise in employment and a projected 38.9% potential growth.
- National Sports Teams: The Texas Rangers and Dallas Cowboys both have stadiums in Arlington where they play home games. Catch a game of the Cowboys at AT&T Stadium or the Rangers in action at Globe Life Park.
The Housing Sector in Arlington
- The median list price of homes in Arlington, Virginia, according to movoto.com, was $714,900 as of June 2022.
- Averaging 33 days on the market, Arlington homes now sell faster than they did the previous year.
- As compared to June 2022, there were 725 more properties sold in Arlington.
- The median list price of condos and townhomes in the city was $449,000 in June 2022.
- 752 homes are currently listed for sale in Arlington, a 3% increase since June 2022.
- In Arlington, the average list price is currently $441 per square foot
- According to arlnow.com, Arlington experienced unprecedented competition in the first half of 2022, with the average single-family home selling for 4.2% more than the listing price.
- Incredibly, 79% of homes sold in 2022 were within the first 10 days of being on the market.
Top Mortgage Brokers In Arlington
Buying a house can often be a stressful process. Finding the ideal residence, the price of that residence, the kinds of loans you’d need, and how you’d pay the mortgage are all very important considerations. To reduce the stress of your home-buying process, we have put together a list of the most effective mortgage companies in Arlington.
1. Reliance Financial
Reliance Financial has established a solid reputation as a top-notch, diverse mortgage lender in Arlington. For more than 18 years, we have successfully met the lending demands of real estate agents, contractors, law offices, and individual property buyers. We are a full-service mortgage brokerage and lending firm with knowledgeable brokers who have experience in all facets of mortgage lending, from home purchases to refinances.
Our lending specialists pride in finding the ideal home loan with the best rates, terms, and costs for our clients. But that’s only the beginning of our customer centric service philosophy. During the lending process, we regularly update clients on the status of their loans and ensure any questions are addressed promptly.
Our progessionals put a lot of effort into making sure you get some of the lowest mortgage rates possible and on delivering a high qualify experience. You can count on for outstanding quality f customer service from start-to-finish.
2. Vista Mortgage Corporation
The Vista Mortgage Corporation was incorporated in 2000. Having been in the mortgage business for 22 years, Vista Mortgage manages all kinds of loans. They are professional and treat each of their customers as an individual, not just another number. You will receive the best loan option available thanks to their knowledge, abilities, and work experience.
More than 100 investors work together with Vista Mortgage. This makes it possible for them to get the most affordable rates on a range of lending alternatives. Whether you require extensive documentation, none at all, non-owner occupied, or multi-family, they can meet your needs. Vista Mortgage Corporation strives to streamline the mortgage loan application procedure.
3. Bluebird Funds
Bluebird Funds is a brokerage firm serving families and individuals in Arlington and the surrounding areas. This mortgage broker assists you in purchasing your first properties. Additionally, they assist debtors who seek to refinance construction or remodeling projects. Moreover, you can talk about your home financing alternatives to find appropriate loan programs and rates that are suited to your requirements. The company has access to numerous lenders and it is an independent mortgage broker.
Financial expertise and outstanding customer service are hallmarks of Bluebird Funds’ lengthy history. Their only focus has been on providing the greatest mortgage brokerage services to improve families and communities. They have been learning new ways to further their mission through the solutions they offer within each stage and expansion of the business.
4. United 1 Mortgage
Homeowners in Arlington and the surrounding areas are catered to by United 1 Mortgage, a Vienna-based brokerage. They support people throughout the home loan process and offer services to those looking to consolidate debt or buy a home. Their team of experts has particular expertise in several loan alternatives, including jumbo, cash out, VA, and FHA. They review current loan programs to look at both fixed and adjustable rates.
The brokerage then contrasts the yearly rates and restrictions of each loan option. United 1 Mortgage also helps customers become pre-approved for loans and refinances. The company has received numerous honors, including the 2018 NAMB Best Place to Work Award.
5. Potomac Trust Mortgage
A brokerage that serves Arlington homeowners’ mortgage needs is Potomac Trust Mortgage Company, LLC. They offer jumbo loans, VA loans, USDA loans, FHA high balance, conventional high balance, and conventional loan programs, among others.
You can also get remodeling loans from Potomac. Potomac Trust Mortgage Company’s website enables users to estimate their monthly mortgage payments following their requirements. By collaborating with numerous wholesale lenders, the company investigates a range of house loan possibilities and assists its consumers in selecting the best one for them.
Arlington is a remarkably attractive city for Americans from all walks of life. As you can see by the statistics, Arlington real estate is in high demand and enjoys a booming housing market. If you are looking to buy a home in Arlington, doing your homework quickly and deciding to act fast to purchase one of the properties in this gorgeous city might be the way to go.
Unless you wish to buy your property outright, you will need to apply for a mortgage. When choosing a mortgage lender in Arlington, low interest rate is among the most crucial factors for the vast majority of homebuyers. By conducting some preliminary research and weighing your options, you may be able to save several hundreds or thousands of dollars throughout your loan-term repayment.
Reliance Financial is ready to help every client get a great mortgage loan that is particularly tailored to meet the client needs, financial goals, and budget. We take the time necessary to ensure your experience is as stress-free as possible because we are aware that buying a property may be a difficult process. Our past clients have recognized us for our great customer service, our rates, and your experience in guiding first-time home buyers or investors through the numerous online testimonials we have received.
Visit us at www.RelianceFinancial.com to find out more about what makes us the top choice among lenders for your home purchase or refinance in Arlington, Virginia.