Best Mortgage Lenders in Houston – Due to its high standard of living and friendly culture, Houston is among the top cities in Texas to call home. Are you interested in moving to Houston as well? Keep reading to better get to know the Best Mortgage Lenders In Houston that can help you achieve your goals.
Furthermore, Houston has one of the fastest-growing economies in the United States, which makes it an ideal haven for job seekers of all kinds. This city has long been noted for being rich in culture, delicious food, and welcoming locals. Due to its high safety ratings, a lot of seniors, young couples, and families are relocating there.
Getting to Know Houston
The Greater Houston urban region, the fifth-most populous metropolitan statistical area (MSA) in the nation, is located in Southeast Texas – close to Galveston Bay and the Mexican Gulf. Houston is also the largest city in Harris County. In addition, it’s the largest city in the nation by total area under an administration that is not a part of a parish, county, or borough.
The city is well known for its work in energy generation, space exploration, and affordable living standards. All this has made moving to Houston a very common phenomenon. It is the fifth-largest city in the nation and has experienced some of the fastest growth over the past 20 years. Due to the numerous attractions in the city, millions of people relocate here every year.
It’s clear that Houston is a great place to call home. The city is home to generous families, recent grads, young professionals, and lovers of the outdoors. Inhabitants also love to participate in local events like A Taste of Cy-Fair, Discovery Green Flea Market, First Saturday Arts Market, etc.
Why do people relocate to Houston?
Although many people move here for work or family reasons, they often stay for a variety of other additional reasons. Houston is home to a healthy job market, has a low cost of living, and encompasses countless neighborhoods to fit almost anyone’s tastes and interests. There’s so much to this beautiful city! Thus, we present to you the best reasons to consider moving to Houston:
- As we mentioned earlier, Houston has a very alluring cost of living This is especially apparent when compared to other such major cities in Texas, such as Austin and Dallas.
- Houston’s job market is increasing because of permissive zoning laws and a big influx of young, entrepreneurial people. The city has a booming energy industry, and in addition the Houston Medical Center (the largest hospital in the world) draws many newly graduated doctors to its doors. Some of Houston’s other top industries include transportation, engineering, aerospace, and aircraft (don’t forget that Houston is home to NASA!).
- Top universities like Rice University, the University of Houston, and others can be found in this thriving city. In addition, the Houston Independent School District and other top school districts in the metropolitan area are serving top-notch education to youth. As a result of its wealth of educational prospects, Houston draws hordes of families every year as well.
- Houston residents are commonly known to be friendly, helpful, hardworking, and ambitious. They’re also always eager to lend a hand to those in need. They also love participating in cost-free, entertaining events that happen all year long, such as outdoor movies, concerts, festivals, etc.
Housing Trends in Houston
Home sales fell in July as a result of record prices, rising loan rates, and a lack of available properties for prospective buyers, in addition to general consumer inflation. 8,370 single-family homes were sold as compared to 10,102 in July 2021, a 17.1% decrease.
Along with the fall in single-family home sales, total real estate sales and outstanding sales also fell. While the numbers of available properties and active listings have climbed by 30.0%, the dollar volume fell by 9.0% to $4.1 billion.
Below is a summary of the Greater Area Housing Market Report from the Houston Association of Realtors for July 2022:
- For single-family homes, the days on market (DOM) was flat at 26. Since April 2022, the “close to original list price” ratio for single-family homes has been below 100%, indicating that the majority of buyers did not pay more than the asking price for homes that were on the market.
- Total real estate sales were down 17.4%, with 10,180 units sold.
- The average price for single-family homes increased by 9.9% to $426,494
- A 2.5-month supply of single-family homes was recorded, an increase from 1.7 months a year earlier.
- The average price for homes increased by 5.0% to $257,834, and the median price for homes by 9.7% to $220,000.
Top Mortgage Brokers in Houston
Below we have compiled a list of the highest-ranking brokers in Houston. We created our rankings based on many factors, such as affordability (annual percentage rate (APR), rebates, and/or incentives), accessibility (approval/closing timelines, loan types), and expertise (application process, customer service). In addition, we assessed these brokers in light of various borrower profiles and client feedback.
1. Reliance Financial
Reliance Financial has long been a popular, high-quality quality mortgage broker in Houston. For more than 18 years, we have offered mortgage services to clients in the city. Our financial advisors try to come up with innovative mortgage solutions based on each client’s unique demands. We are working around the clock to ensure that we can properly help you navigate some of the most extensive financings currently offered.
Our mortgage loan specialists have the knowledge, tenacity, and suitable products to help you realize your home-owning dreams. Our high customer satisfaction percentage is proof that we recognize the value of offering top-notch customer service consistently. Reliance Financial has surpassed client expectations and created a friendly environment that encourages all employees to contribute to the client’s success on a personal and professional level. We accomplish our aims and fulfill client dreams by always updating our procedures and technology. As a result, we have helped more than 180,000 homebuyers.
Email – email@example.com
2. NRL Mortgage
NRL Mortgage is a top-ranking, well-known broker in the city. Over the past 14 years, they have established a business by offering trustworthy and efficient mortgage services. Their goal is to be the most important factor in every decision as the top lender in the sector. Finally, they educate their clients instead of just giving them unexplained guidance. As a result, clients understand the reasoning behind every decision and tend to be more successful in the mortgage process.
3. Cornerstone Home Lending
Customers in the Houston region can successfully fulfill their homeownership goals with the assistance of Cornerstone Home Lending. With more than 1,600 members on its team, Cornerstone is growing its footprint in its current markets while also entering new ones. To fulfill the needs, finances, and ambitions of each consumer, they provide several competitive rates and programs. Their mortgage specialists are dedicated to providing timely closings and simple, positive home financing experiences.
Making the home-financing process exceptional is Cornerstone Home Lending’s top priority. Their dedicated loan officers always strive to provide the greatest service to their consumers.
4. Compare Closing LLC
Houston-based Compare Closing LLC offers mortgage services for those looking to buy a property as well as those who have equity issues with their current residence. Its experts assist consumers in choosing their desired refinancing and assist clients who must choose a mortgage plan by evaluating quotations from several lenders. They’re also connected to knowledgeable bankers, mortgage brokers, and real estate agents. They begin by analyzing the client’s papers, followed by research, planning, execution, and process evaluation.
5. Core Lending
CORE Loan specializes in creating custom mortgage lending solutions for clients in the Houston area. They will help you with financing to buy a house, refinancing your existing loan, or financing a house renovation. A knowledgeable team of mortgage specialists is available to advise clients in the direction of the best financing package that fits their particular needs and budgetary restrictions. Clients can anticipate receiving professional advice and specialized care throughout the financing procedure.
From pre-approval to closing, Core Lending provides a variety of clients with customized loan solutions. The business also works with clients on VA loans, FHA loans, and hybrid ARM loans in addition to mortgage refinancing.
Applying for a mortgage can be intimidating, especially for first-timers. Thus, you need a mortgage company that will both educate you and advocate for you. As one of our clients, you will always receive a clear, comprehensive picture and know exactly what your charges will be.
Reliance Financial routinely ranks among the best mortgage companies in Houston in terms of overall customer satisfaction. As the housing market and mortgage sector go through frequent changes, we can help you to discover multiple possibilities to choose the right loan for your family, your needs, and your financial status. Visit Reliance Financial now if you need to speak with us about home financing.