Mortgage Lenders Modesto – Modesto, also known as a designee for Tree City USA, is located in California’s Central Valley. Continue reading to find out more about the wonderful city, as well as a list of mortgage lenders Modest that can help make your home-owning dreams a reality.
Modesto has a famous history for having Hollywood stars originate from the city, such as George Lucas, the creator of “Star Wars”, or Jeremy Renner, from “The Avengers”. The city also boasts a wide variety of cultural and recreational activities, making this a great place to raise a family.
Exciting Things About Modesto
- Due to its location, residents in Modesto have easy access to California’s majestic mountains and beautiful coast. The city also offers California’s typical weather, as it is hot and dry in the summer, with temperatures reaching into the triple digits and mild with average temperatures in the 50s in the winter.
- Modesto also holds many parks, golf courses, and other recreational activities. There are many parks in Modesto for residents to enjoy, making this a great place to raise a family and be active. For those who love the outdoors, the city offers the Woodward Reservoir. This reservoir is perfect for fishing, boating, and swimming.
- If you are looking for a place to explore Modesto’s thriving arts and culture scene, the city offers many options. If you are interested in museums, Modesto has several to choose from, including the Museum of Art and History and the Stanislaus County Historical Society Museum.
- Due to the city being a prime area for farming and agriculture, Modest holds the best farmers markets in California. If you are looking for a farmers market to buy fresh produce, Modesto has several to choose from. One of the most popular markets is the Downtown Modesto Farmers Market. This market offers a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- The schools in Modesto are highly-rated and provide a high-quality education. The city has several public schools as well as charter and private schools. The schools in Modesto range from pre-kindergarten to 12th grade. If you are looking for a high-quality school for your child, Modesto is a great place to call home.
Perks Of Moving To Modesto
- Modesto is a great place to live for many reasons. The city offers a wide variety of entertainment options, from its rich culture and history to its many parks and amenities. The food in Modesto is also excellent, with a variety of restaurants and cafes to choose from. The weather is another perk of living in Modesto, as the city experiences moderate temperatures year-round.
- And last but not least, there are plenty of popular places to visit in Modesto, from the historic downtown area to the eventful State Theater, which is the longest continuously running theater in California. Whether you’re looking for a lively city or a peaceful small town, Modesto is the perfect place to call home.
- Modesto, California is a thriving city with a population of over 200,000 people. The city is located in the heart of the Central Valley and is known for its agriculture and food processing industry. Modesto is also home to a number of major corporations, including E&J Gallo Winery, Frito-Lay, and Blue Diamond Growers. The city’s thriving economy provides residents with plenty of employment opportunities.
- In addition, Modesto is a safe and secure city with a low crime rate with a rate of only 17 crimes per 1,000 people. This makes Modesto one of the safest cities in California. The city’s public transportation system is reliable and efficient, making it easy for residents to get around and commute time almost non-existent.
- The city has a variety of transportation options, including buses, taxis, and ride-sharing services. Overall, Modesto is an excellent place to live and work. The city offers residents a great quality of life and plenty of opportunities for growth and development.
Real Estate Trends
- Local Median Home Price- According to realtor.com, the local median home price in Modesto is $420,000, comparatively lower than most cities in California. But this price has increased by 1.2% year-over-year.
- Number of Homes Sold- The city of Modesto has sold 189 homes in the last 3 years, according to Redfin. This number has decreased by 38.6% year-over-year.
- Median Days on Market- An average house in Modesto stays on the market for 32 days. This number has increased by 23 days year-over-year.
- Number of New Homes on Sale- In accordance with Zillow, there is 1 newly constructed house on sale in Modesto as of November 2022.
Top Mortgage Companies In Modesto
1. Reliance Financial Mortgage
At our company, we live by our five H’s: hard work, honesty, humility, honor, and humor. We believe that these values define the way we do business and realize our company’s vision. Hard work is at the core of everything we do. We always go the extra mile to provide our customers and partners with outstanding service. Honesty and integrity are essential in how we conduct business and pursue results.
Reliance Financial approaches each situation with a problem-solving and growth mindset, powered by a deep appreciation to serve our clients and communities. Honor and respect are crucial for our customers and teammates alike. And finally, humor is our way of conducting business with ease in a very challenging and evolving lending environment.
By adhering to these values, we are able to provide the best possible service to our clients and build long-lasting relationships. To learn more about buying your dream home in Modesto, contact us at: email@example.com
2. Valley First Credit Union
At Valley First Credit Union, they are dedicated to serving the communities that they call home. Unlike banks, who are in business for their stockholders, they are in business for their members. The money earned by banks is paid out to a few stockholders.
They give the money back to their members in the form of higher dividend rates on savings and lower interest rates on loans. They are committed to providing quality financial services to our community members.
3. Academy Mortgage Corporation
At Academy Mortgage, they believe that the American Dream is built upon sustainable homeownership. They recognize that what they do has a noble purpose and that they exist to make homeownership a reality for as many people as possible. It is their privilege to be a part of such an important milestone in their customers’ lives.
They have a unique company culture focused on families, not files. They care about their employees, they care about serving others, and they care about making dreams come true by getting families into homes.
4. Carrollton Mortgage
At Carrollton Mortgage, they understand that buying a home is one of the biggest financial decisions you will ever make. That’s why their mortgage experts are here to help you every step of the way, from finding the loan that’s right for you to closing on your dream home. They take the time to get to know you and your unique circumstances so that they can tailor a loan solution that meets your needs. And because they work with a variety of lenders, they can offer competitive rates and terms.
5. Scenic Oaks Funding
Scenic Oaks Funding is a leading provider of home mortgages in Central California. They are proud to offer their customers a wide range of home loan products and services that are designed to meet their unique needs. Their team of experienced loan originators is committed to providing their customers with the highest level of service and support.
They are proud to be a local, trusted mortgage lender in the Central Valley. Scenic Oaks Funding is working to making the dream of homeownership a reality for their customers. They are aiming to providing their customers with the best possible experience when buying a home.
Modesto is a great place to live, work, and raise a family. The people are friendly and welcoming, and there is always something to do. There are plenty of parks and recreational facilities, as well as a variety of cultural and entertainment options. The economy is strong, and there are plenty of job opportunities. The schools are excellent, and the cost of living is affordable.
If you’re looking for a friendly, welcoming community with plenty of job and entertainment options, Modesto may be the perfect place for you. The schools are excellent, the cost of living is affordable, and the economy is strong.
If you’re looking for a quality mortgage company in Modesto, CA, contact Reliance Financial. We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible experience when buying a home. We have a team of experienced loan originators who are dedicated to helping you find the right loan for your needs. Contact us today to get started on the path to homeownership at: firstname.lastname@example.org