Mortgage Lenders & Brokers Tacoma – If you’re looking for an exciting and vibrant city to call home, Tacoma is the perfect place for you. There’s always something going on, whether it’s a farmers market, a concert in the park, or a festival downtown. In this article, you’ll get to know about the exciting places that make Tacoma an amazing place to live, along with Mortgage Lenders & Brokers Tacoma.
And, with its convenient location just south of Seattle, you can easily enjoy all that the Pacific Northwest has to offer. Whether you’re looking for an urban environment or a more suburban setting, Tacoma has it all.
Interesting Facts About Tacoma
- The weather is one of the many playing factors that make Tacoma such an exciting place to live in. The summers are warm and dry, much more than most cities in Washington. It ranges in the 70s, making it the perfect, mild weather. In the winters, residents expect snow and rain, which makes families, friends, and neighbors closer in the winter seasons by spending time indoors and playing with snow outdoors.
- The city has many residents that love nature and spending time in the outdoors, which makes the city a lively and exciting place to live in. Tacoma is home to many beautiful parks, one of the most famous being Point Defiance. Tacoma also provides Wright Park that offers many hiking trails which showcase different species of trees, with an abundance of playgrounds and a beautiful fountain in a pond.
- Connected to Point Defiance Park is the Point Defiance Aquarium and Zoo. Located right next to the Pacific Ocean, Tacoma has access to many sea animals that the Pacific has to offer. Come eye-to-eye with many sharks, turtles, and manta rays. Watch jellyfish float around with other tropical fish. It also offers Sumatran tigers, red wolves, polar bears, and many more exotic animals. This makes the city the perfect place to raise a family as it has so many entertainment options.
- One of the city’s most popular museums is the Glass Museum, which showcases the career and life of David Chihuly. He created many intricate glass sculptures that are now held for the crowds. Connected to the museum is the Chihuly Glass Bridge, which is a bridge created by colorful artwork that was constructed in honor of David Chihuly’s accomplishments.
Moving Into the City
- Entertainment, food, weather, amenities, and popular places to visit are just a few of the reasons people love living in the city. Along with outdoor activities, there’s so much to see and do in the city.
- When it comes to entertainment, Tacoma has something for everyone. For music lovers, the city is home to the Tacoma Symphony Orchestra, as well as many smaller bands and performers that play in venues around town. For foodies, Tacoma has a variety of different cuisines to offer. From seafood and sushi to Mexican and Italian, there’s something for everyone’s taste buds.
- Downtown Tacoma is the city’s center, and it’s a great place to live if you’re looking for an urban environment. The Stadium District is perfect for sports fans, and it’s also home to some of the best restaurants in the city.
- Moving to the city can be a great opportunity to jump-start your career. With a thriving economy, there are plenty of employment opportunities available. Tacoma is home to many major companies such as Amazon, Microsoft, and Google. The city is also home to the headquarters of the United States Army I Corps and the Second Air Force.
- In addition, the city has many friendly residents. Tacoma is a generally safe city, with a crime rate that is lower than the national average. There are also many transportation options available, making it easy to get around. Pierce Transit holds bus routes all around the city for commuting. Tacoma Link Light Rail is also available to residents.
- If you’re looking for an exciting place to live, the city is the perfect choice. With so many things to do and see, you’ll never be bored.
Real Estate Trends
- Local Median Home Price: According to realtor.com, the average median price for a house in Tacoma is $490,000.
- Number of Homes Sold: Redfin reports that 330 homes have been sold in the city, which has decreased by 27.4% year-over-year.
- Median Days on Market: An average house is on the market for 8 days, which has increased by 2 days year-over-year.
- Number of New Homes on Sale: In accordance with Zillow, 47 new homes are on sale as of September 2022.
Top Mortgage Companies In Tacoma
1. Reliance Financial
At Reliance Financial, we pride ourselves on getting our clients the best possible mortgage rates. We work with some of the best lenders in the country to ensure that our clients are getting the best possible deal. We are constantly innovating to make our process faster and easier for our clients. Our goal is to close all of our transactions in 21 days or less. All of our sales team members are W2 employees, so you can rely on them with no pressure on you. Our rate quote feature allows you to see live rates and loan-related closing fees so that you can make the best decision for your needs. Contact us today to see how we can help you get the best mortgage rate possible. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Guild Mortgage
At the Guild, they believe that their work matters to people’s futures. It is the goal of their leadership team to bring that belief into practice every day, throughout the organization. They have built one of the nation’s most respected mortgage companies – one with the experience, strength and integrity to help millions of Americans realize their home ownership goals. Through it all, they remain steadfast in their people-first culture and the collaborative, entrepreneurial environment that has truly set Guild apart in the mortgage industry.
3. Fairway Independent Mortgage
At Fairway, giving back to the community is an important part of their culture. Through their two nonprofit organizations, Fairway Cares and American Warrior Initiative (AWI), they are able to provide comfort, hope and support to people in need. Each year, they are able to reach more people and make a greater impact thanks to the generous contributions of their employees. Whether it’s donating money, volunteering their time or simply spreading awareness, their employees are passionate about making a difference.
4. Academy Mortgage
At Academy Mortgage, they are driven by a single purpose: to make home ownership a reality for as many people as possible. They believe that home ownership is the foundation of the American Dream, and they are honored to play a role in helping their customers achieve this important milestone. They are committed to sustainable home ownership, which means that they take a responsible approach to lending, ensuring that their customers can afford their homes and that their loans are protected from default.
5. Tacoma Mortgage Brokers
At Seattle’s Mortgage Broker, they are committed to helping our community in any way we can. That’s why they donate $300 from every new mortgage they close to local charities that provide sustainable, healthy economic opportunity to those most in need. Their innovative technology is leading to the creation of tools that are aimin specifically for their partners to be as successful as possible. And, of course, they offer competitive rates and terms so their partners can earn a great return on their investment.
There are many reasons to buy a home in Tacoma. The city is situated on a beautiful bay, offering residents stunning views and access to plenty of outdoor activities. There is also a vibrant arts scene, with art galleries, theaters, and music venues dotting the landscape. And, of course, Tacoma is home to some of the best coffee in the country.
In addition to all of these wonderful amenities, Tacoma also boasts a low cost of living and a high quality of life. It is no wonder that so many people are choosing to call this vibrant city home. Whether you are looking for a place to retire or a place to raise a family, Tacoma is an ideal choice.
Reliance Financial is the best mortgage company in Tacoma because they are knowledgeable, trustworthy, and dedicated to helping their customers achieve their homeownership goals. With over 25 years in the business, Reliance Financial has the knowledge and expertise to help you get the best mortgage rate possible. They are also a people-first company, with a collaborative and entrepreneurial culture that puts their customers first.
And, of course, they offer competitive rates and terms so their partners can earn a great return on their investment. Contact Reliance Financial today to learn more about how they can help you buy your dream home in Tacoma! Email us for more information at: email@example.com