Mortgage Lenders Bellingham – If you’re thinking of moving to Bellingham, you’re not alone. This beautiful city in Whatcom County is consistently ranking as one of the best places to live in Washington State. In this guide, we’ll be uncovering some of the many places that make Bellingham a gorgeous place to live, and list of Mortgage Lenders Bellingham to contact to start your wonderful journey in Bellingham.
Bellingham has a close proximity to nature, a vibrant downtown, and excellent schools. The city is home to several colleges and universities. There are also plenty of opportunities for outdoor recreation, thanks to the nearby mountains and ocean.
Exciting Things About Bellingham
- Nestled between the Strait of Georgia and the Cascade Mountains, Bellingham is surrounded by some of the most beautiful scenery in Washington State. From hiking and biking to skiing and snowboarding, there are plenty of opportunities to get out and enjoy the great outdoors in Bellingham.
- Downtown Bellingham is home to a variety of shops, restaurants, and businesses. There’s always something to do downtown, whether you’re exploring the local shops or watching street performances. It is home to many restaurants that offer a range of different food options.
- Bellingham is home to several colleges and universities, as well as excellent public schools. There are plenty of opportunities for higher education in Bellingham. Western Washington University is the largest college in Bellingham. The university is located on a 1,500-acre campus overlooking Bellingham Bay. There are also a number of private colleges and universities in Bellingham, such as the Bellingham Technical College and the Northwest Indian College.
- Bellingham school district has one of the highest numbers of top ranked public schools in Washington. With over 111 schools in the district of Bellingham, most of the public schools have test score averages that are in the top 50% in just the state of Washington. All of this makes Bellingham a family friendly place to live.
- Bellingham is consistently ranked as one of the best places to live in Washington State, thanks in part to its friendly community. If you’re looking for a close-knit community, Bellingham is the place for you. This city is home to a variety of people from all walks of life. You’ll find that the people in Bellingham are friendly and welcoming. No matter where you come from, you’ll feel right at home in Bellingham.
Perks of Moving Into Bellingham
Bellingham is a city in Washington State that offers a wealth of entertainment, culture, and dining options. The city is home to a number of museums, art galleries, and performing arts venues, as well as numerous restaurants serving up cuisines from around the world.
Bellingham also has a reputation for being one of the sunniest cities in Washington, making it a great place to enjoy the outdoors. In addition, the city offers a variety of amenities, including a public golf course, an outdoor swimming pool, and hiking and biking trails.
Bellingham is a thriving city with plenty of employment opportunities. The economy is strong and the cost of living is relatively low, making it an attractive place to live for many people. The city is also safe and secure, with a good transportation system. According to bestplaces.net, Bellingham has a comparatively smaller crime rate than Seattle, a neighboring city, and all of the United States.
There are plenty of things to do in Bellingham, and the community is friendly and welcoming. There are also a number of benefits to living in Bellingham, such as access to good schools, parks, and recreation facilities. If you’re looking for a city with a strong economy and plenty of opportunities, Bellingham is a great place to consider.
Real Estate Trends
- Local Median Home Price- According to Realtor.com, the local median home price in Bellingham is $689,000. Comparing this to the median home price of Seattle, a neighboring city, the price is subordinate.
- Number of Homes Sold- According to Redfin, 129 homes have been sold in Bellingham in the last 3 months, which has decreased by 20.4% year-over-year.
- Median Days on Market- A house in Bellingham stays in the market for about 10 days, which has increased by 3 days year-over-year. With only 10 days on market, Bellingham is a city everyone wants to live in!
- Number of New Homes on Market- In accordance with Zillow, there are 55 listings for new homes on sale in Bellingham, as of October 2022.
Top Mortgage Companies in Bellingham
1. Reliance Financial
The mortgage industry is highly fragmented, with many different lenders competing for business. This can make it difficult for homebuyers to find the best rates and terms. At Reliance Financial, we aim to make the mortgage process easier for homebuyers. We compare rates from some of the best lenders in America, to help you find the best deal. We also offer a transparency feature, which allows you to see live rates and closing fees.
Our goal is to close transactions quickly, in 21 days or less. And because our sales team members are W2 employees, there is no pressure on you to choose a particular loan product. We hope that this makes finding the right mortgage easier for you. Thank you for considering us as your mortgage lender. Contact us to find out more about buying a home in Bellingham: email@example.com
2. Guild Mortgage
At the Guild, they believe their work matters to people’s futures. It’s the goal of their leadership team to bring that belief into practice every day, throughout the organization. They’ve built one of the nation’s most respected mortgage companies – one with the experience, strength and integrity to help millions of Americans realize their home ownership goals. Through it all, they remain steadfast in their people-first culture and the collaborative, entrepreneurial environment that’s truly set Guild apart in the mortgage industry. Their leaders embody these values in everything they do – from the way they interact with team members and business partners, to the decisions they make about strategic direction and resource allocation.
3. Bellingham Neighborhood Mortgage
They offer a variety of tools to make the process as easy and convenient as possible. And their experienced loan officers are available to assist you through the often difficult and confusing process of choosing and getting the exact loan to meet your specific needs. They believe that trust is earned through hard work and dedication, and they are committed to earning your trust every step of the way. They believe in integrity and always putting their best foot forward. And they believe in going above and beyond to achieve what others cannot.
4. Hyak Financial
At Hyak Financial, they are dedicated to helping their clients find the best possible financing for their commercial real estate needs. They are a Seattle area commercial mortgage broker with over 60 years of combined experience in banking, mortgage, and real estate.
This experience gives them a unique perspective on the lending market and allows them to find the best rates and terms for most commercial mortgages or business financing transactions. They also have access to a wide variety of national and local lenders and investors, which provides their clients with more options to get their deals done.
5. Caliber Home Loans
At Caliber Home Loans, they understand that every borrower is unique, and they offer a wide range of home loan options to meet the needs of a diverse range of borrowers. Their Military and Veteran Lending Professionals are specially trained to assist veterans and active service personnel, and their in-house VA training program ensures that they have the knowledge and expertise to provide exceptional service.
They also service the majority of the loans they close, so you can be confident that they will be there for you throughout the life of your loan. Whether you are a first-time homebuyer or an experienced investor, they have the products and services to meet your needs.
The city of Bellingham is an amazing place to live in. The city has a beautiful location, nestled between the mountains and the sea. It is a vibrant and friendly community with plenty of things to do. There is a growing arts and culture scene, with many galleries and performance venues. It’s a great place to live if you love the outdoors, as there are plenty of opportunities for hiking, biking, and camping nearby.
Reliance Financial offers a wide range of home loan options to meet the needs of a diverse range of borrowers. We also service the majority of the loans we close, so you can be confident that we will be there for you throughout the life of your loan.
Whether you are a first-time homebuyer or an experienced investor, we have the products and services to meet your needs. If you are looking for a mortgage company in Bellingham, then Reliance financial is the best choice for you. Contact us for more information for buying your very own house in Bellingham at: firstname.lastname@example.org